All-In Accounting Solutions is not just a place to work! When you join us, you become an extended member of our All-In family. We offer a dynamic, collaborative environment and build enduring relationships internally and with our clients and support your professional growth. This is a valuable and unique position as you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting responsibilities, across a wide variety of clients in multiple industries. We will provide you with multiple areas to grow your skillset and learn new software and systems.
THIS ROLE MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
As an experienced Accounting Manager, you excel at communication and approach every task with a customer service mindset. You have proven success providing and overseeing all day-to-day accounting activities while simultaneously prioritizing collaboration and mentoring of others. You like being the go-to person for a variety of tasks and activities, you bring a positive attitude, are flexible, and humble. You are likely someonethat is described as “Organized, Detail oriented, Kind, and Analytical.” If this sounds good to you…. Keep reading.
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of Financial and Business Operational needs of multiple clients.
- Responsible for month-end close, including journal entries (prepaids, accruals, depreciation/ amortization, equity/stock options, etc.)
- Prepare account reconciliations (banks/credit cards, balance sheet, and profit & loss accounts)
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing monthly financial packages, with heavy emphasis on balance sheet reconciliation, income statement review and management/board reports.
- Manage all bill payments and cash flow.
- Work with clients to prepare annual budgets and manage rolling forecasts.
- Drive the filing and renewal for state business registrations and annual filings.
- Maintain and strengthen client relations with vendors, CPAs, customers, and other partnerships to continually help grow our business and increase our value to our clients.
- Oversee and mentor a small team of staff accountants in areas including A/P, A/R, Payroll, and other day to day responsibilities.
- 5-10 years of professional accounting experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- Proven experience successfully managing both internal and external relationships.
- Excellent customer service outlook and ability to manage different personalities at various levels.
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards.
- Collaborative, organized, and detail oriented, with a flair for numbers.
- Proven ability to take the lead, work independently, manage requests and support multiple individuals simultaneously.
- Expertise with QuickBooks Online (QBO) and proficient with Excel.
- Experience with accounting and ERP software (i.e.: Sage Intact, NetSuite, Ajera and aptitude for learning new software)
- Experience with payroll software (i.e.: Insperity, Oasis, Gusto, Patriot, JustWorks, Rippling, iSolved, Deel – and aptitude for learning new software)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, we still would like to hear from you. We are building a diverse and balanced team that complements each other while covering the critical skills and experience.
- Experience with both in-house and external client facing accounting positions.
- Experience with Equity Management software like Carta.
- Solutions and results oriented, motivated to succeed.
- Versatile, punctual, and professional.
- Reliable and has sound judgement and discretion.
- Exudes both confidence and humility.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder both internally and externally.
- Positive attitude is a must, and a good sense of humor is always welcomed!
The target salary for this role is $60 – $80K +/- and based on experience. We offer a great work environment, prioritize personal and professional growth as well as work/life balance. We offer benefits including (Medical, Dental, Health, and Life Insurance, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, FSA and much more).
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.